STRATEGY / MARGIN
- Create Account
- Backup Restore
- Buy Token
- Add Exchange
- Sentiment Bar
- Running Backtest
- Running Live Bot
1. Let’s talk about Margin Trade.
These bots are similar to the Trade bots - as they also trade cryptocurrencies - with an added feature of Margin trade bots being able to take and execute margin positions.
Margin positions are high-risk trades as the bots use leverage to gain higher profits, however, the trades can also result in higher losses.
You have to hold 400 GMR to gain access to this feature.
1. Trade mode - The type of trading to execute; either Margin.
2. Margin Mode - On Margin Tradging, if it should open both LONG and SHORT or just one side of the market.
3. Exchange - The Exchange in which this strategy should trade on.
4. Base - The base currency represents how much of the quote currency is needed for you to get one unit of the base.
5. Quote - The quotation of the base currency.
6. Period - This is most known as Chart Timeframe, this means, on which timeframe you would like this strategy to run with.
1. Choose API Key - Select your API Key from the list and start the connection with the exchange to be used on this strategy.
After making the settings, save them. Click the link, and then click .